This page is currently under construction, and we apologize for any inconvenience. While we update our individual faculty profiles, we wanted to share this overview of our faculty and staff:
- Greensboro Montessori School has a total of 63 employees. 43 are full time and 20 are part time.
- Greensboro Montessori School has 38 faculty and administrators who have obtained a bachelor’s degree; another six who have obtained a master’s degree; and three with doctoral degrees.
- We follow the American Montessori School requirement of 100% of lead classroom teachers in our Toddler through Upper Elementary divisions being fully qualified Montessori teachers. Three members of our Junior High faculty are currently in training to earn their Montessori credentials, or are slated to begin training in the summer of 2020.
- At present 20 members of our team have at least one Montessori credential; 17 of whom work in classrooms. Six additional teammates are in training.
- 20 members of our faculty and staff are active American Montessori Society members. Of this group, eight are lead teachers; five are members of our Upper School faculty; four are assistant teachers; and three are members of our administrative staff.
- Our team has over 500 years of service to our School
- Our team includes a diverse representation of people who are native to other countries and who speak a variety of languages. Countries of origin include France, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, South Korea, Bangladesh, Russia, Austria, Saudi Arabia, Guatemala and the United Kingdom. Languages spoken fluently other than English include Spanish, French, Korean, German, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Arabic, and Mandarin.